APG 0.00% 0.2¢ austpac resources nl

a sound risk management approach, page-16

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    U812,

The point is, that, unlike you, many here are not day Traders nor ST traders either, and, as they bought in APG in those days with the long term investing views, chances are that they are still holding that same parcel of shares plus the ones that have being loading up along the way to the 20 cents. And it is more likely that are now looking at some hefty big losses.

Don't forget that in these threads there are all types of investors shareholders following what is going on and exchange their own idea amongst others as well.

As for that big profit you've made in entering and exiting APG, well you don't know what profits others have made with other ASX listed companies out there and/or overseas companies.
    Try for instance having bought PES at 24 cents (a hell of a lot of them) and sell them at $8.25 per each, and then QGC at about 18 cents or thereabout and sell them at that huge T/O figure, folowed of course with AOE at around the same entry price, and CBA at $5.20 and they reached well over the $70 odd dollars mark a few days ago. And the list goes on.
    So, there could be others out there that are making some excellent moneys as well besides you and they don't feel the needs of singing their praises to the World on a daily basis either.

Finally thanks for the bait u812 but, "throw your bag of sour grapes away", as it was too high and too wide off the mark, I just let it go straight through to the keepers.
    Interesting to note though that some time ago you would have been downramping this stock and it would have been the time that you were trying to re-enter it once again.

Cheers and have a good day nb1.

I am intending to have one, but definitely it won't be in front of the computer looking at what the market is doing either. Better things in life for me to spend my life on.

Buddy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add APG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.