APG 0.00% 0.2¢ austpac resources nl

a sound risk management approach, page-23

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    Acecant,

I have no problems with your post. It is well put down and to the point.

The thing that IMHO is well explained by you, is the following:

""All jokes aside, I think the actions of Kronos is very disappointing.
    Unless there is something there we have not been privy to, I just don't get it....particularly if APG are so close to finally getting this thing up and running.

The only think I can think about is that Kronos entered into an agreement based upon the plant being completed according to their requirements, however, this has not or cannot be satisfied.""

With all of the above, it is my opinion that you have hit the nail straight in the middle of the head. There would have had certain conditions put in place, which more than likely they haven't been fulfilled. That is simply based on what my understanding of the announcement reads.
    And, if that is the case, there is no one to blame out there, but ourselves for allowing that to happen in the first place.

We have Lawyers out there representing us, HAVE WE NOT???

One more thing that I will have to say now, is that if those conditions have been included into the formal agreement, and they weren't fulfilled as it was supposed to be, IMHO, and I hope that I've got it all wrong, we will have to cough up what they require off us.

As for you saying, "WE WILL FIND OUT SOON", I wouldn't be holding my breath too long for that to happen, for fears of getting blue in the face.

Finally and most importantly, I am 100% in agreeance with you about the remuneration packages being handed out at all times, while, as you've said, "THE LOYAL SHAREHOLDERS DESERVE THE SAME".
    But... have we received the same.???? Period!!

Let us getting to production stage first and prove that they are worth what they are getting paid for, then we can talk about it. It would be a lot easier to agree with their demands then. Not before while we are getting screwed.

All I can tell you as well on top of the above, is that Lawyers don't come cheap. Especially good Commercial Lawyers. OUCHH THEY SAY!!! Especially when the Legal fees will start rolling in.

Good luck mate, and DYOR!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add APG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.