BIG 0.00% $2.22 big un limited

its nonsense to expect a small widely spaced drilling program to...

1. cya
    3,836 Posts.
    its nonsense to expect a small widely spaced drilling program to get anything much better than RAU did Vital was a known and explored resource at IPO, you cant compare a 43 holes and an 13.5M tonne inferred resource at IPO to fresh dirt

of course its not a "mine making" discovery any Einstein can tell you that.

and ding a ling ling ling has anyone been watching VML have a good look at that chart then come back

I will wait here

JK must be like a caged animal ! Seriously folks I would be livid, you caged up with ASX rules while a bunch of amateur anon folks tear you limb from limb .

Seriously folks isnt the discussion a bit obsolete if the rest of the market is having a heart attack?

if some of you Sherlocks would get over yourselves we could have a serious discussion

and you miss half the fun anyway , talk about contrived megalomaniacs, who here didnt lose money on something today lol.

JK , some suggestions

Introduce some of the team on BRR

(your new guy would be good on the NQ gold anns)

explain your plan forward and your thinking

explain in detail the of what the new guys doing

explain your plan and its implications

whats your vision 12 months from now

give us an update on Mt Carbine

talk about China

give us a timetable forward and make sure you achieve your dates :) be conservative

in general over communicate the geology discussions are entertaining (take them further give us your future objectives for each project and by all means if its robust reasoning speculate but give us the assumptions the speculation its based on)

now Im not asking for sonnets but surely folks can put up a better discussion than whats gone on lately

So whats other subjects would you like JK to address in the next BRR?

Macrae if your really to shy to talk to him have a cup of tea and suggest a question? (maybe up the meds) or at least get a sense of humor

OMG you take yourself so so seriously

Just list t he questions here and Im sure they will get to him

and most of all please all stop taking yourselves so seriously

attachment causes suffering, suffering in the market comes by way of financial suffering, so loving and loathing are not road to profits they are both forms of attachment (go to the top)

JK is a stand up bloke whos going to make a company

its that simple ;)

if im wrong well so be it ;)

just watch

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.