BIG 0.00% $2.22 big un limited

a stand up bloke , page-2

1. 56,510 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 257
    Ctindale, Mr Kelly has nothing to do with what is underground...however, the soph market laughs when he called the prelim results from WW as "fantastic".

The corp. play has completed its cycle IMO. How it got so high IMO, displays the momentum stupidity of our own micro market and how some make so much money from an announcement regarding an overseas interest. It is/was symbolic.

Please take time, when you can, to analayse and interpret the posts on HC when she went from 8c to 29c odd plus AND why your visitors sold enromous amounts of shares within 10 days and ever since, so much so, they are under 5% (sometimes from the start). The players took many out that did not envisage the dirty consequences of the rights issue onwards.

IMHO, the corporate governance has been shameful in the ongoing feeding of free options to the Board, "soph" investors and to even "Corprate Advisors" from the rights isssue of, from memory, 1.5c odd plus a free option. It was legal but IMO, unethical.

I really think even Sydneysider, thought it was mad, but that is and always be the micro market when some stack the market depth and thwreby insinuate a visual buying pressure. It was laughable, but many took advantage of it.

Myself, I have appropriated my views not sternly, but in truth. I have stated when and why I have traded and possibly why she has always been a sell. This is where any predication of the holder is synonymous with subjectivity.

Others design themselves differently.

You may find, and I don't doubt your own integrity, that some were purposely fraudelent and perhaps even more than lovingly and youthfully over optimistic at various times.

I hope you trade her. She's gone in the long term given the monies that will be needed for any production at such low grades. Unfortunately, RAU stated the obvious in their last announcement and many read between the lines.

For anyone to insinuate that the Polymetal and WW gardes are synonymous with drilling success are not stating the truth IMO. The "visible" was the drawcard plus the "hits".

One carton of 06 Pepperjack Shiraz will do and the cost will be well under our agreement. When and if it eventuates from either side, I won't treat you as any loser, but a gentleman as I have stated previously, just because I occasionally debate and argue with one individual that one group represents, never is any sign of disrespect.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.