AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

Hey Kalenn welcome to Perth hope to see you and saltwater at the...

1. 2,174 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 328
    Hey Kalenn welcome to Perth hope to see you and saltwater at the meeting this morning.
    Just like to reflect on the good progress this company has made this year costs are in check drilling has smashed all expectations and more zones have been acquired and planning
    is under way to check them out, drilling results are still to be released from work on at the moment and management don't spruke up or over promise.
    I am of the opinion watching the trades especially these lasts months that a position has been acquired in AVB hopefully by a fund for upside worse case take over by unknown party hope I'm wrong but bot trading has only accumulation in mind.
    said it before I will be here until copper is shipped from our deposit and mine in place then we will be like sandfire looking for other company's spending money on drilling joint ventures looking to replicate what we all ready have. Roll on the meeting will try and put something on after lunch guys, no promises may rush home to put an order on with my broker first regards thedoors heading to perth for the meeting now

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.