AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

a static valuation comparison , page-39

1. 20,378 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1988
    Newland
    Let me try to explain . We are all biased , I am long and thus naturally my opinions and posts wil generally express my positive interpretations of my analysis
    However , I think I have mentioned this before your posts seem to me to have a clear negative bend . You last post highlighted this my taking two opposing opinions , both clearly opinions and calling one correct and the other incorrect. Your post then goes on to suggest that the stock will only go up with earth shattering news .. Followed by AVB don't release earth shattering views.
    So if you were me , and you were reading the above which followed a consistent desire to present the negative in 95% of your posts how would you interpret it.

If I ever express my opinion as fact ,then please be the first to shoot me down. I dont mind a contrarian view - and happily consider these views , as some of these views have saved me a lot in the past , but I find ( emphasis on the I) your posts are often negative without substance.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.