CLA 0.00% 1.2¢ celsius resources limited.

Sqidd - no USD 2.4 bill calculation is the maximum potential...

1. 1,520 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2340
    Sqidd - no USD 2.4 bill calculation is the maximum potential value (lets call it street value in drug speak) of the minerals in the JORC calced ore. - not revenue (i wish!!).

so that figure gets cut way ,way down for revenue- it depends exactly -as you say on opex- as in mining costs/metallurgy and seperation/ processing costs/transport costs/payability/ whether CLA value add in Walvis Bay to sell conbcentrate of Co sullphate powder and copper sheet metal/ taxes/ repayement of Capex loans etc etc - but mainnly on flow through of the mine whether 4mill tons a year or 2 mill tons etc.

so way too many unconfirmed variables still, and way too complicated for a simple historian like me to workout in detail.

look Binwood (whos much cleverere at such things) did a reasonable calc on just that about 2 days ago (but based off a bigger Jorc figure) it equates to about $1.80 a share. (look back at his posts for a few days)

so current expected Jorc size of 17.5 millish should roughly equate to around 1$ per share later. I hope that helps you. Thats as much as we can all guess at at this stage without more clear data-and it is just guessing.

bear in mind -the Jorcs gonna get much bigger over the year - and 1$ is still way more than 13 cents my friend!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CLA (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.