CLA 0.00% 1.2¢ celsius resources limited.

A statstical view of possible JORC, page-79

1. 3,910 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 30
    Hi phuket guy,

Sorry I was using accounting terminology, the $2.4Bn figure you calculated is the total I thought it was. When I said "gross revenue" I meant potential sale value of the minerals contained in the 17.5mt, before costs are deducted.

US$2.4Bn / 17.5mt = US$137p/t. That's effectively the sale price per tonne at current copper/cobalt market prices yes?

As you said, it's very early, but I was just trying to get some sort of handle on what OPEX p/t might look like and compare it to the $137p/t above. Then we can start to see what sort of profits can be made with a 2mtpa operation and apply a PE.

The NZC Scoping Study (DRC Copper/Cobalt) had an OPEX of US$35p/t. I understand they are different ore types so was looking for something comparable to CLA to replace NZC's Processing Costs p/t with to achieve a more relevant OPEX.

I saw binwood's calculation a few days ago but it didn't include transport, royalties, general admin etc. He used a 2.5p/t mining cost, NZC scoping study used $10.16p/t.

The value in trying to understand how profitable the operation may be before the information is released by the company is obviously that you can buy/sell prior to other market participants.

Good start to the day SP wise!

Cheers!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CLA (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.