AKK 0.00% 0.3¢ austin exploration limited

A storm is coming…I’ve been reading various sorts of comments...

1. 328 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15
    A storm is coming…

I’ve been reading various sorts of comments from folks, most seem turned frustrated from bullish in less than a month ago, already very negative as the share price has not moved.

I can only see a big storm is coming from AKK buyers..with most junior companies problem ?? Management itself has always been the main problem however AKK management seems very prudent so far..at least in my understanding.
    They have been taking all the right steps build this company i.e Accumulating right field assets, executing plans to keep drilling, minimizing cash spent on acquiring etc.

Having secured 100% interest in Colorado without having a single dollar spent is a great deal, only a prudent and wise management will think of doing this way as they are minimizing the cash spent (try to look at the other junior cos where they spent more and more money in acquiring more field assets, even at CR).

GPA gas gathering agreement doesn’t just happen – there is a lot of gas in whole property that shows why GPA would spent their own money in building akk’s infrastructure.
    Deal done with Halcon (even with low akk’s interest of 30%) is a prudent deal as they wanted to get the services of one of the best in class in EFS drilling to prove themselves (that mgt is right), enhance EUR or otherwise had we went with some others we might have faced tonnes to drilling issues or technical failure or even abandonment of well.

Pierre shale well drilling will be fantastic I hope they will prove themselves again.

Management is scoring well in their exam (in my eyes) – A buying storm will come eventually and prove it to you guys.

Things will stack up – might take time..no one can factor in the real time i.e. when will mkt recongise this..who knows??

Only my opnion..ofcourse you guys are even more smarter and know better.

DYOR.

Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.