AVM 10.3% 2.6¢ advance metals limited

get set now? Miningnut has indicated ----"1) the release of the...

1. NT
    1,708 Posts.
    get set now? Miningnut has indicated ----

"1) the release of the Q1 financial result this week - my model shows that they lost $1.5mil--"

Market has over-reacted to this anticipated loss - relating to one quarter with increasing - perhaps record profits - on the way by the end of 05.

Institutions have obviously seen the figures and this is the probable cause of share price plunge.
    Quarter loss may well be higher than Miningnut has calculated.

Obviously a great buying opportunity.
    Buy now close to 40 cents.
    Pay more even.
    Rewards will come.
    As quickly as price has fallen of late.

Remember this too ------
    Anticipated good company news sees a rise in share price before the good news is released, leading to a fall back in share price on release.
    It may well be that Anvil's anticipated poor news will see the opposite side of this phenomenon.
    That is that when the poor news is on the table analysts will stop concentrating on the quarterly disappointment and concentrate on the next quarter and profits thereby.
    Meaning soon after the bean counters have checked their figures Anvil share price will rebound.
    How soon and how quickly one can't predict.

Anyone who is buying - or has bought below 50 cents - will be well rewarded.

As posted before, July - more likely August now - will most likely see Anvil shares moving to high levels.
    Certainly close to or above 60 cents.

That's my guess anyhow.

Cheers,

NT

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.6¢
Change
-0.003(10.3%)
Mkt cap ! $3.520M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.7¢ 2.7¢ 2.5¢ $5.583K 216.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 273952 2.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.6¢ 694330 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.32pm 02/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.