CVI 0.00% 0.3¢ cvi energy corporation limited

a suggestion......

1. 23,992 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    After the EGM and the fact that we know there are a myriad of things happening all in the next few weeks (hell, it's only 10 weeks till Christmas, or something like that!!) such as:
    1.....loyalty options actually being issued, and becoming tradable (making CVI a VERY desitrable purchase)
    2.....news re a Bakassi Peninsula (Niger Delta) acquisition being granted - adjoining Bowleven, whose shares flew on that, their only project.
    3.....Catabola drilling progress - which I still see as our potential first big income project...(BHP close by and watching)

4.....ongoing project updates re Matanda etc.....

5....Left field news - or add your own!

My suggestion is - knowing that so many people want an entry in now or shortly - why would you be selling these this morning? Buyers WILL pay up - so don't give them away.
    The people that were silly enough to sell yesterday will be kicking themselves if they didn't re-enter - all on the Friday Dow drop.......
    When will people learn to stop acting like sheep?
    Never probably, so make them pay up - that way, maybe they will learn!!!
    I wouldn't sell unless I absolutely HAD to at this stage - and even then, not at a cheap open price.....

We want to see 26c open so there is no gap from yesterday, but then I expect it to keep moving up.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.