PUA 0.00% 0.3¢ peak minerals limited

a sullen and haughty management, page-2

1. 5,428 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    Hi finicky,

I've just got off the phone with Nick Garling, MD of Morning Star Gold. The discussion was open and frank and worth waiting the two days it took me to get to talk with him. My point is that the executive officers of small companies have tightly stretched schedules and very often there just isn't anyone else in the company with the authority to communicate directly with shareholders. I suggest you use the phone next time and get whoever answers to take a message. You want hard data on the plant capacity? Mate it's on my list as well along with confirmation of the number of access points to both Paxtons and the M2 orebodies, anticipated mining rates, alimak lifting capacity and most importantly an update on total ore treated and average grades.

Philip Bruce is one sharp geologist but public relations is probably not his strongest suit. That said, be on the lookout for an ASX release sometime very soon. You can be sure that our conversation will reach Philip in short order. Whatever impression you may have got about HEG management, you can be sure they do want to keep their investors onside. Phoning them has been on my to do list for three days now and I've only had the chance to phone them once. It's on the list for tomorrow and just for you I'll move it to the top!

Good on you for getting your dander up and having a go. It does a company no end of good to be reminded that their shareholders can get feisty. HEG is making the difficult transition from explorer to miner and we do the company a service when we remind them that mining is a hard edged serious business.
    As shareholders we have an absolute right for up to date information on production.

It's our company.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PUA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.711M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 27797481 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 32232199 16
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PUA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.