PUA 25.0% 0.3¢ peak minerals limited

bang bang...awesomely refreshing post and point of view.would...

1. 632 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    bang bang...awesomely refreshing post and point of view.
    would not in a million years have put it better than you.

been in and out of this puppy for a long while now, and observed a few things this year that has tainted it a little for me. but still hold firm till i hear/or can confirm otherwise.

as u pointed out, "a business model that requires regular cash "donations"" ...well that is exactly how i saw the annual option offers, the last being the 1st that were not free, and had a dismal uptake. was worried then, that this was probably the last time the public would cough up, and be crunch time for heg to start pulling its own weight.

i've personally been a little worried about hegs cash position of late, for obvious reasons, as a result of the greater market, and not liking, as others here, at the sudden rate of cash burn. Having said this, it hasn't been clear by management what the reason for this cash burn is, and how the books stack up, it may be just due to the fact of well thought out expenditure, and essential plant upgrades? (i hope)
    dunno yet, so reserve judgment. must admit,the grades are good, but are they good enough to fill the coffers, or at least minimise cash burn. I follow a few other goldies, with at least 6-12months advanced progress on these guys, and they r still copping a hammering, compared to earlier this year. imo, timing is very crucial, especially as we sit in this market.

in this climate, survival is the name of the game, cash is king as they say, so if your company has it or can earn it, it makes pulling through the next 12-18 months more feasible. if so, then we r onto something. until then, i watch very closely.

Cheers
    R

PS Sharpshooter...drop in from time to time, good to have a view that may or may not keep the rest of us on our toes. would b even better to see if and when your view changed.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PUA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
-0.001(25.0%)
Mkt cap ! $3.592M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $5.334K 1.744M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 9121925 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 8134998 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.27am 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PUA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.