POS 25.0% 0.5¢ poseidon nickel limited

A Summary for Confused POSter's

1. 1,694 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 49
    There are many things said about POS that are pure guessing games or at times distortion of the facts at hand.....please consider the points below so that you can make a better, balanced and informed decision on whether to invest in POS, stay invested in POS or just leave the building and look for another investment opportunity.

All this info I have summarised is in the Public domain and available via public announcements etc etc.....

1. Firstly on previous announcements in particular on a restart at Windarra and the restart at Lake Johnston I would like to clarify the key drivers:

Signing the agreement with BHP to supply Leinster concentrator ore from Windarra was a significant milestone for the POS and it was well received by the market. Attempts by the company to supply Leinster ore were frustrated by the State Acts.

More recently POS has highlighted similar challenges with the State Act in attempts to commission a gold treatment plant at Windarra to treat 120,000 oz of gold contained in tailings. POS has announced that they are moving to terminate the State Act. One of the benefits they state is the return of the $3.5M environmental bond.

2. Now let me address the comments on Lake Johnston:

POS completed a bankable feasibility as they said they would and secured all of their approvals and started recruiting to support the start up. They were ready to start when the nickel price fell sharply. Lake Johnston or more specifically Maggie Hays resource grade was approx 1.6% nickel.

3. More recently POS has focussed on Silver Swan:

The resource grade as announced to the market is 9% nickel which is the highest grade nickel mine in the world. POS has also referenced $5US/lb-Ni at an exchange in the 70's that will support a restart. They have also made it clear they require an approved Project Management Plan. The PMP lays out in details the safety & environmental management plan, resource details, mining method, mine plan, Geotech & ground control, equipment selection, workforce, rosters, ventilation, power, water, stake holder support, shires, main roads, third parties, off take/marketing and logistics. This must be approved by the DMP.

For general information Salt Lake or now Royal Nickel at Beta Hunt East Alpha are 1.3kms underground using a dozen air leg miners to extract about 10,000 tonnes of ore monthly at 3.5 to 4% nickel.

I hope this helps newbies and people who are just guessing.

Please DYOR

Ant

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add POS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.001(25.0%)
Mkt cap ! $18.56M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ $104 20.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
86 63112471 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 14793658 24
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.06am 08/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
POS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.