ARU 0.00% 17.5¢ arafura rare earths ltd

A summary of ARAFURA given recent policy, page-17

1. 6,221 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1547
    Very formidable list Birch and nice summary thankyou - and sorry also can add:

Recent top quality additions - experience to board and same with key additions to Nolan's project delivery team.
    Budget last month also stated cash grants - however commented these are confidential discussions.
    ARU recent quarterly displayed OPEX reduced to USD35kg significantly down from previously advised USD44kg - extremely important if management can achieve this re debt payback and organic company financed growth.
    One more was the recently announced Canadian USD300 million debt facility (enormous the full amount achieved) - company stated they were satisfied on 80% offtake secured down from the previously advised 85%. Every extra dollar we generate at full production so important and spot market could be quiet something when we hit full production.
    Oh and one more. Management laid it bare - from FID delivery very soon it will take 3 years exactly to full commissioning of Nolan's.

So much progress and highly favorable fundamentals arriving - at play. Patience and lots of it required.

I've been following Vulcan a bit lately. Just another critical minerals ASX listing that was beaten up similarly to ARU - recently announced first production of their new complex tech lithium extraction and additional heat/gas supply in EU - and their sp has been on a run since. Not saying we will have to wait that long for sp run/improvement - step by step with FID etc and we should see some fair value restored. No doubt we do have a complex mine build ahead and as each milestone - major stage is completed and individually commissioned ARU share price should adjust accordingly.

If only the market could view the various highly confidential offtake pricing - it would remove any concerns re future cashflow - comfortable debt payback - which I should also mention the highly favorable terms of these debt facilities opposed to commercial banks/financing options - for which we await the soon to be announced USD175 million loans - the FID.

Remarkable progress - not reflected in SP for reasons known - discussed. It will.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
17.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $404.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
17.5¢ 18.0¢ 17.3¢ $624.4K 3.553M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 209908 17.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
18.0¢ 809563 23
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.