SBL 0.00% 0.1¢ signature metals limited

a summary of our grievances, page-27

1. 258 Posts.
    hi stimps,

On top of my previous post:

As a trader, I do not trade on emotions (like Bill and co. stuffing us up etc), I trade on what will increase my share holding value based on logical decisions.

Compared to what is going on with ESG, I dont think a coordinated class action, complaint etc will benefit us SBL shareholders, at least not at this point in time. If this happens with SBL it will just jeopardise the share value and put it in limbo.

I also want to add:

The T/O wont finalise until December, which means we still have time to see what will play out, so I suggest a wait and see approach rather than coordinating a class action, complaint etc now. If things get worse down the track, by all means we would need a coordinated class action, complaint etc, but not at this point in time.

In addition, Lion might fail in obtaining all 100% of the shares in SBL, where they only managed to get a partial amt, which opens the possibility that SBL might still be listed on the ASX with Lion running the show (I would much prefer someone new like Lion running SBL than Bill and co. which has repeatedly failed us).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SBL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.