a summary of the iraq situation, page-32

1. 1,727 Posts.
    I have to say I am in complete agreement with the opinions of olive and Irjonesv2.
    Why do so many people believe everything they read in our press or see on our sensationalist television reports.
    Wake up ! During the previous alternative there was no hope; constraint of the human will to better oneself; a bleak future; capital punishment at the whim of Saddam; etc etc.
    Would any of you Saddam apologists(YOU MAKE ME SICK!) for that is what you are, have been prepared to go over there at the time and espouse freedom of speech(for one)?
    Some of you can be forgiven for being in the typical mould of university "educated" academic theorists. But you other uneducated western civilisation knockers, there's no excuse.
    Move over there and experience Iraqi life first hand. Go on, do it. No doubt you will return a lot wiser and have a far more mature perspective on why we must ensure that we do as much as possible to assist them in developing a true democracy as an example to all the other despotic states in the region.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.