SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

a sundance t/o sweetener? afr street talk, page-82

1. asf
    9,887 Posts.
    Heya miksaw. You can take out a free trial for two weeks, I think it still is. Chuck in your credit card details- they take out no money from it- and cancel before the two weeks is up, and pay nothing. The AFR doesn't seem to mind. I have to say, though, that I joined up after the trial, and am quite bullish about the online version (they just sent me an email saying I can have the print copy sent to me free also, which is cool- they used to charge extra). AFR online has market depth, so I don't have to pay extra for my online broker, plus Street Talk, and the rest of the paper updates all day, so some of the articles can have an immediate effect on market prices. Broker Watch is good too, because they have all the UBS and other major brokers' calls. Those update too throughout the day, and can usually be found in Street Talk, as well as Broker Watch. Before The Bell summarises all overnight events, and is a quick way for me to find everything in one place- POG, POO, price of Cu, AUD, international market info, plus summaries of ASX info.

If you get a trial to the AFR, chuck in ASX codes, and it can be worthwile to check every article that's ever been written about your companies. Overall, the AFR is decently intuitive, but can have a few issues (eg, market depth is about a half hour behind), but I find it invaluable.

Alternatively, flicking through at the newsagency can work- it just doesn't provide updates. Free trial is the go!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.