BRN 0.00% 17.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

A surefire way to clean up the BRN threads, page-18

1. 9,970 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 26678
    Hi Fox151
    I thought I would promote this post to a more recent position on the BRN thread.

And for the final time on the US OTC pink sheets. The price being paid in US on pink sheets means absolutely nothing. If you are a real shareholder and do not believe this go and google all about it and you will be convinced to ignore what happens on the OTC market where BRN is concerned. It is a dead issue because it was never an issue.

Yesterday Cyberworks posted a very interesting article and I posted an article by Professor Iliadis they both deserved some consideration by shareholders interested in BRN’s future but they were buried in rubbish.

I am with Uiux that at the moment it is pointless to try and post anything sensible for discussion so I won’t and will keep a watch until some sort of order returns.

I have also reached the point where I have so many posters on ignore that when I tried to add another this morning it would not allow me.

Something is happening in an orchestrated fashion to at the very least manipulate posters on the HC site leave aside the share price.

My opinion only.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
17.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $333.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
17.0¢ 18.0¢ 16.8¢ $1.713M 9.977M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 308539 17.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
17.5¢ 1292113 14
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.