a taste of things to come?, page-55

1. 17,117 Posts.
    Hi guys, I know with Toorak they do not have enough sales to substantiate or confirm a trend...so I can asume Hawthorn is the same...love the way the media tries to identify to confirm their beliefs that sales going down...
    Eddie Macquire bought in toorak for 11 mill in Oct / Nov...and there has to be some highflyers there that have come undone...all those funds frozen..etc
    in Oct/ Nov some props for sale around 400,000...same in Dec have sold for 600,000....I keep saying I noticed a dramatic change late nov early dec....
    both of you guys at the forefront would not have missed it either...yet we keep having the others, butt into our conversations...saying they believe the opposite...from their own opinions and news....its very different from the real world....
    same gut feeling I had after the tech wreck....the others would have none of it then...I went out and bought...it was like a shopping bonanza...I bought 10 props over 2 years beginning jun 2000 to aug 2002.....it was not until
    after jun 04 or later that the others woke up...by that time I had sold half...only sold because they met the goal of xxxxx$$$ within that year instead of the 10 year plan....I still hold 5....the shops will never be sold

*** Warnie I have sent Molonski an email..wondering if you send him yours, and send it onto me..we can communicate privately...I do not want mine available on hc...tried it years ago...every nutter out there replied
    cheers

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.