KYC 0.00% 57.5¢ keycorp limited

KYC recently announced the re-financing of a debt facility to...

1. 2,154 Posts.
    KYC recently announced the re-financing of a debt facility to the value of $45 million, including a long-term repayment plan. KYC's financiers conducted thorough due dilligence and were impressed by KYC's demonstrated cashflows and ability to repay debt.

KYC have strong market positions in Australia and Canada, however these countries account for only about 4 percent of the global market. KYC has recently announced new three year contracts to service the Turk market and in particular Oyak Banks and they are hoping to get a grasp in the financial sector in Turkey.

KYC have distribution agreements for terminals in the US with LinkPoint, the UK with Vanguard, Europe with AXA, Indonesia with PT.IC and now Turkey with Oytek.

I am sure there are other factors, KYC has been uptrending quite nicely since the July 02 lows. I recently bought as a speccy tech play in my portfolio of speccy miners and comex gold, as KYC move forward in view to increase cashflow and profitability via product sales and agreements and not unecessary overhead and fixed asset cuts. Worth a look as KYC's business depends on transaction volumes in a highly competetive environment where pricing pressures exist and marging have been flat. The main element for me is KYC's ability to repay debt and expand the business to different markets via their distributors.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KYC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.