TLG 1.27% 40.0¢ talga group ltd

Good morning Suhm What exatcly stops someone replicating an FGR...

1. 16,211 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6911
    Good morning Suhm

What exatcly stops someone replicating an FGR module and importing the Sri Lankan graphite themselves?

Apart from FGR IP for there production unit there is nothing stopping this, The problem would be securing supply of SL Graphite,

FGR have secured 1,000 tpa of SL Vein graphite from the SL government mine, FGR are building there own mines,
    Elcora have signed a 10 year agreement for 50% of the SL Vein to Thyssenkrupp.
    Lanka Graphite who are only starting out artesian mining (limited to 20m depth) already have there planned production under sales agreement with G3 = Angstron Materials is one of the major partners, they already have a graphene capacity of 1,000tpa

What is stopping any company signing a license agreement to use VFD, or for FGR to buy third party graphite to process? VFD can make Graphene and Graphene oxide using anyone's graphite ? (note Talga do not have a method other than the hummers / modified hummers method (that is expensive and uses harmful chemicals) to make graphene oxide, this is expected to make up 40% of the market by 2024,

You should stop thinking that FGR revenues / business model are limited to there own mines or the production from Sri Lanka.

I hope you all have a good week,

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
40.0¢
Change
0.005(1.27%)
Mkt cap ! $162.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
39.5¢ 40.8¢ 39.0¢ $198.8K 497.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 26249 40.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
40.5¢ 50000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TLG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.