PRE 0.00% 6.0¢ pacrim energy limited

These corrections are good they real shake out the sheep and...

1. 100 Posts.
    These corrections are good they real shake out the sheep and allow for some bargains!!

With PRE i first got into it when it was at 5c and was drilling for oil in Sacramento, where it then plummeted. After i realised this stock had and still has great potential,I brang down my average price and loaded up in the 2s and 3s and have been sitting back watching. I will not sell even though i have made 100% profit, because its not every day you come across these little gems. Ive missed out on too many other stocks which i would trade regularly for quick profits then to see them one day sail off and miss the boat.

PRE in my eyes is a long term stock which is developing strongly and if given time will provide many with a nice profit. Its all there you just need to read into it.

Also think CIG has got great potential especiall due to its SANTOS($13stock) venture and is at a good entry price. As warren buffet said "buy when the market is fearful and be fearful when the market is greedy" or something like that!!

Anyway Goodluck to all who hold

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PRE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.