IMU 1.79% 5.7¢ imugene limited

A technical view.

1. 547 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 57
    Yes, the stock price seems very cheap. Yes, trials are one the way so it should inevitably move up from here. Yes, it's at the forefront of a revolutionary new cancer treatment.

So why is it currently lagging?! The fundamentals seem pretty solid. To understand we must now delve into the phycology of all those selling and buying using a beautiful tool called technical analysis.

The patterns created in charts are more or less a phenomena of human phycology. Throughout the history of trading and investing they continue to repeat themselves to this day.

What we have with the IMU chart is a pretty obvious example of an 'upside-down head and shoulders pattern'. I had a hunch it was forming about 1 month ago and now it is becoming more and more obvious. (I've attached an example for reference below)

Inverse-HeadShoulder2.gif

In IMU's case, firstly and most obviously the neckline is at 2c. The head has consolidated and now formed at the 1.3c support line. The shoulders will vary a little but seem to range between 1.6 and 1.7c. I am of the view that the second shoulder is currently forming. Once this is done (which may take another week or so) the stock will immediately test the 2c neckline, volumes will dramatically increase there and through the proceding breakout. Once the breakout occurs you really want to be strapped in very very tight with your positions because this is one rocket ride you DO NOT want to miss. STRAIGHT-TO-THE-MOON.
    Last edited by Mareed: 15/08/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.7¢
Change
0.001(1.79%)
Mkt cap ! $418.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.6¢ 5.7¢ 5.4¢ $461.9K 8.347M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 1082545 5.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.7¢ 603058 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.