IMU 2.08% 4.9¢ imugene limited

amcfutures I'm not sure there are enough candidates to achieve...

1. Mer
    1,349 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 257
    amcfutures

I'm not sure there are enough candidates to achieve great statistical significance, especially when divided into the different dosages. It's up to 18 patients in 3 cohorts of up to 6. Not a lot to go on stats-wise and this is more of an exploratory 'what do we do next' sort of thing, but hopefully the patients do really well.

They're after safety, as always, and some idea of dosage for a phase 2 trial. Ideally the results between dosages will be clear and significant so they can nail down the phase 2 plan. Mind you, even better would be if the low dose worked just fine with no significant differences for medium and high.

Regards numbers dosed, don't know, but panel 11 on page 6 of the investor ***bins just released has a timeline with the note: we are here - patients dosed. So maybe they're done.
    Depending on when the patients were dosed and what dosages were given, it's quite possible that early and interim results will only contain info on the low and medium dose patients. It'll be interesting to see how holders react if early results don't bring on the high-fives. Bail out or hold on and hope for better news from the higher dosage results.

A bit hurried, didn't check trial details, please correct this if I'm wrong.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.9¢
Change
0.001(2.08%)
Mkt cap ! $364.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.8¢ 5.0¢ 4.8¢ $617.1K 12.68M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
22 2524545 4.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.9¢ 67023 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.