RFX 0.00% 9.7¢ redflow limited

SLewis, I’ve been in in since early 2018 and have bought in up...

1. 2,643 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 385
    SLewis, I’ve been in in since early 2018 and have bought in up my current 2% of my investment mix. For me I had just been through the collapse of CFU, an Aussie company with the most efficient natural gas fuel cell in the world, the Bluegen. I was with them for many years until the end. I sometimes fear the same demise as CFU, Bluegen and ZBM are both great products on there own globally but there are differences in how the companies operate. CFU relied on subsidies from the target countries, whereas RFX don’t. Hoping and waiting for policy help that never came did not help CFU. RFX on the other hand is gaining traction without subsidies. They have a product that has benefits that telco and others see. I think their target markets in telcos is a great early adopter and it looks like it’s moving along while other off-grid opportunities are also popping up.
    I feel that with my current exposure I can stay in and support this company. If it gets the support from its shareholders I believe it will eventually get there and the demand for storage is huge. When Redflow gain traction this will take off.
    Last edited by SynQuasi: 17/06/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RFX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $25.63M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.7¢ 9.7¢ 9.7¢ $16 170

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 95984 9.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.0¢ 124877 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RFX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.