ATV 9.52% 6.9¢ activeport group ltd

And if it were just my opinion it would not be worth a lot...

1. 241 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 22
    And if it were just my opinion it would not be worth a lot however....

Tony Locantro writes in part on a recent article:

"Our other emerging gold producer is still being priced for absolute failure, so we are continuing to build a decent stake at stupid cheap prices. There are always clients that will phone up and complain about stocks such as this one that hasn’t moved in months, but there are also others who are taking profits from elsewhere and loading up. When a company is producing gold, making excellent profits and regional discoveries if the capital structure is still respectable it is not going to be sitting at 14.5c. The concept of growth and company transformation is a hard to grasp for many investors, and that’s why the bulk of speculators will fumble their way through their investment careers selling quality companies far too early.

There is a severe lack of viable investment opportunities in the Australian gold sector. Once sentiment shifts and with only a small increase in the participation rate it is going to be like trying to suck the world’s oceans through a drinking straw. The biggest threat I feel is having the Canadian and US majors come in and take it over for a song.

Gold is money, it can be traded 24 hours a day, exploration success with the drill bit is like walking into a bank vault with a shopping trolley. Investors are not yet comfortable with this concept, so we use it as an opportunity to accumulate gold assets on the cheap."

Whatever stock can he mean?

Would it be a particular stock with the share price trading symbol identical to this one?

Me thinks so.

For his full article go to:

http://news.goldseek.com/GoldSeek/1215497160.php

For more in depth research of ATV try:

http://www.giftsofnz.com/atlanticgoldundervaluedshare.html

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ATV (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.