a terrible prophecy

1. 3,191 Posts.
    A conspiracy theorist's proof
    By Adam Trueblood
    Online Journal Contributing Writer

Our government's secrecy leaves many in the position of wondering and hypothesizing: what is really going on, why does it all seem like a staged production, a script closely followed? Specifically, those who are certain that Bush and Cheney were responsible for 9-11, that it was a US-based covert operation, an engineered attack that would serve as the justification for a radical shift in foreign and domestic policy, are dismissed as paranoid conspiracy theorists. The air force that did not fly despite over an hour's warning of an attack in progress? Hogwash, they say. The pre 9-11 stock option trades in American Airlines and United Airlines that were never investigated? Bull, couldn't be true. The suppressed FBI investigations into the flight schools before 9-11? No way, not our government, not the FBI. The fact that at least five of the nineteen hijackers were trained at US military installations? The military would never allow it, comes the rejoinder. The fact that the head of Pakistan's intelligence service, the ISI, was in Washington, DC, the week of the attack meeting with US intelligence officials, and was later directly connected to a $100,000 payment to Mohammed Atta, alleged leader of the hijackers? Come on, they say, the CIA would never condone something like this . . . do you really think the government would kill 3,000 of our own citizens in order to advance policies that enrich and empower a small circle of Bush supporters?

One who believes in the hypothesis that Bush and Cheney were truly behind 9-11, as supporters of a masterful covert operation that used our enemy to further the interests of a small circle of neoconservatives, is relegated to the position of trying to prove the abstract—for if all of the relevant information is classified under the veil of national security, perhaps forever, and if there are no whistleblowers from Bush's inner circle, how does one go about proving it? The answer is that like the orator on the street corner, I can say, "Come with me, and I will show you the beast, I will prove the horror that is the Bush administration." I will prove it by telling you the future, for I know that what I have seen in my mind is true, and I will show you by foretelling the future.

The two events that will reveal the truth will take place in the coming months of 2004. Specifically, between May and the end of October, Bush will miraculously "capture" Osama bin Laden, who has been under surveillance since the start of the Afghan war, held as a trump card for just this purpose, an electoral surge. The other event that will occur between May and October is a second engineered terrorist attack in the US, coordinated by the security apparatus under Bush, similar in magnitude to 9-11, designed to terrify the US public into ceding more authority to Bush and electing him based upon a state of national emergency.

These two events will be the proof that behind the face of propriety, lapel pins, and patriotism set forth by the Bush administration, lives a beast that is willing to lie, terrorize, and murder in order to achieve its desired ends.

What exists in my mind is the truth, and the events shall unfold as I have described them.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.