re: a test for all the gold bugs ..graftway/nous Easier to reply...

1. 5,851 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 711
    re: a test for all the gold bugs ..graftway/nous Easier to reply to both of you at the one time.

Firstly to nous:
    It just happens that Dryblower has recently written a story on Heron as well as SOG. I didn't name the source regarding SOG's rise in price because firstly it is info available elsewhere and secondly I was only specifically refering to the percentage rise and did not quote anything other written by Dryblower in his article.

As for the sad histories of ANL,Bulong and Cawse, Yes I am well aware of these AND ALSO well aware of the predicted nickel prices over the next 18 months also, BUT, the big difference between Heron and the three processor's that you have drawn my attention to, is just that, they are PROCESSOR'S, and unlike Heron which is a POTENTIAL FUTURE SUPPLIER ONLY (no risks for Heron) and amongst other real and potential scenario's that also exist for Heron, will see this company further enhanced with current activity in sulphide exploration.

Graftaway-- I had read an article 2-3 weeks ago that advocated ANL as a good buy at 5 cents. I do not hold any ANL but rather see my benefit from ANL by way of my Heron shares. How you might ask?
    Well, simply because it is my opinion only that HRR will supply dirt to ANL (Murrin Murrin) in the very near future
    and if I am correct then the upside potential for HRR is far greater than ANL's....simply because of the number of shares on issue when one compares the two.
    As Arhidas has mentioned several times, Heron's ore is significantly different and requires less processing add on costs.
    Just my opinion and if you are an ANL shareholder then perhaps you might ask ANL to confirm if it is correct that they have been in discussion with Heron (as a future supplier) for at least the last 8 months.
    If that is confirmed by them as correct then we might ask why it has taken so long for them to come to a decision.
    My answer to that is that with all the problems associated with ANL over the past 12 months (plus) Heron has not wanted to rush in and the fog might now be lifting.
    Hope you understand what I am saying.

Sally.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.