CVI 0.00% 0.3¢ cvi energy corporation limited

Well I'm glad everyone is back to being happy campers lol T4P &...

1. 66 Posts.
    Well I'm glad everyone is back to being happy campers lol T4P & MadMax.

Just out of interest who WERE you referring to T4P when you said:

"I must say, I find it rather ironic for so many of these typically negative down ramping posters to be upset by someone a rather innocent post from someone happy to see the markets up."

Your comments were not specific to the thread? Convenient -but not true as you specifically describe the 'typically negative' posters to be replying to Raks statement. Thus, it could not be more relevant to the thread.

If you read the thread you will notice that the only person who posted before your outburst that appeared to question Raks' comments was MadMax. The other 3 or 4 people agreed with Raks and were very positive. I believe you simply over-reacted to MadMax. Either, that or you are going batty and now direct comments at a non-existent entities hehe.

Again, no biggie - but when I'm right I find it hard not to mention it lol. That's why I purposely have to hold my tongue when I'm at the pub. A few drinks and everyone starts telling a few tall tales - and they get extremely annoyed when I butt in with "Well according to principle XYZ, that actually could not have happened".

It's ok, I'll take your current, more pleasant demeanor as a demi-apology. I hope your house gets finished faster (more importantly I hope they finally put toilets in there - I remember you mentioned it in a post a while back lol).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.