CVI 0.00% 0.3¢ cvi energy corporation limited

You can call it a stir if you'd like, 123enen. You consistently...

1. 66 Posts.
    You can call it a stir if you'd like, 123enen. You consistently display common sense and I enjoy your posts too.

T4P won't answer because he is clearly wrong. And I am fine with that. When you are in this situation you either apologise or shut up. I just didn't feel like ignoring the fact I so often catch him out being so blatantly inconsistent or just plain stupid, and instead of doing either of the above (sorry/shut up), he decides to ignore the evidence and attack people. And when I point out the error of that, such as in this case, he makes up some non-sensical excuse that clearly does not stand up any scrunity whatsoever and laughs it away.

He always asks for evidence, and I usually can't be bothered trawling through posts to defeat some random person on the other end of a computer screen. This particular example was quoted for me so I let him have it. Still no comment from anyone that refutes my position.

Why is this still going you ask? Is it my fault? Yes. Is is his fault for not biting the bullet and admiting that he IS wrong. Yes.

You don't have to apologise T4P old buddy, the evidence is clear as day. I am not personally attacking someone for no reason. I made I simple, easily understandable, and pretty much unrefutable points.

Just because I am being annoying to some, does not mean that I am not right. And I guess I'll take your advice Raks and not mention perosnal info I guess. I just meant to be friendly and show that you can question (either a person or the stock) without being hateful.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.