SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

It has been discussed so many times before that Talbot's estate...

1. 65 Posts.
    It has been discussed so many times before that Talbot's estate dumping their shares for 44cents is suspicious and couldnt have been worse.

I propose this to everyone:

1. Can you all think about how fast was it for the directors to find a major shareholder rather than have talbots estate dump their shares to other shareholders waiting in line on the buying side?

2. Why is it that Hanlong decided to purchase shares in SDL and spent the millions of dollars if they were not sure it was going to be for the long run and they would benefit somehow overtime?

3. As many have been saying that the African governments might not give a permit to SDL (rather give it to the chinese)? Would you think Hanlong would have bought its major stake in SDL if african government wasnt going to give the permit?

4. Imagine the deep pockets that the chinese have if Hanlong (just another chinese company) was able to come up with and spend few hundred millions in just purchasing shares. What would you think of the 4.69B needed to develop such huge project? Would you think they would be able to find it?

5. Think about the CEO and his specific comments about having chinese partner (specifically reitereated the chinese partner many times in his speech at the conference)?

6. Do you still need to worry about what the downrampers say? When you see any downrampers posting just ignore and always think of the above questions.

(If this isnt positive enough for you then I dont what would be)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.