BTA 0.00% 57.0¢ biota holdings limited

Hi Folks Miso, I posted when I sold , hate to tell you but its...

1. 20,366 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1988
    Hi Folks
    Miso, I posted when I sold , hate to tell you but its above your median lol

The decision to sell was having a such a big position , volume was always a factor to sell into to, so I took advantage of the strong price and great volume. I was also looking at the AUD/USD exchange rate and started to have a had a sneaking suspicion the AUD may not fall further as I once hoped. ( rate was 89.3 when I converted)

Lastly, the opportunity cost of not being able buy other stocks was also a factor . Since selling i have used capital to buy and sell PDN and buy and Sell Pru. Both trades were very successfull

so in summary, I like you guys have always seen the potential of BTA ( my value was around 10) but due to the trial delays and the concentration risk on these trials, I figured it would be another year of waiting which was too long. I also had the luxury and good fortune of a high 60s AUD entry, so I could exit at a decent profit with no regrets.

I admit I do feel happy for having sold, not because the price has retraced a little, but simply because BTA is a stock outside my field of expertise and I had too much in a stock that I couldn't analyse all that well. As I said when I sold, it really wouldn't bother to see BTA at 10 15 or 20 dollars. My parting advice is hold if you see the risked value being much higher and sell if you don't whether you are at a gain, small loss or big loss

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BTA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.