VRC 25.0% 0.5¢ volt resources limited

A Thread For True Believers

1. 201 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Too many time l have seen ' innocent' badgering on this site. There are those who passive aggresively, and l might add, with empty rhetoric, that often take a bat to the opinions of those of us that have done our homework and decided the risk reward ratio is worth it. Yes, its a forum for discussion. Yet, anyone not inclined to 'qualify' their reasons for owning this stock are accused of keeping their eyes closed, etc...Might it be that many of us are confident in our decision, and grown up enough to make them for ourselves? The constant needling of those in this position would suggest the naysayers have nothing else to do with their time. For if it is answers they want, most of the information is out there if they actually spent the time researching their own investment decisions. And of course, they all have the right to call the company. For me, l am a holder - nearly 2 million, composed of approximately a 66/33 option to heads with an blended average of around 7 cents. I have made my decision to hold and accumulate - when expendable income comes my way - to production. For me now, having done my own research, having decided l am willing to give management full credit for their respective talents, fully aware of all the risks still associated at this stage - l am less interested in the same old Itchy and Scratchy show, but will always investigate new information. Without anything new to digest, l will contently sit back and dare to dream of a day when this faith is confirmed. I have no problem 'counting my chickens before they have hatched' and dreaming about how l will use my windfall. And if it doesnt materialise, l know that l will continue to work like most people here. But thats what we are all here for is it not? To dream of a different life - and for me the fact that we could do this with a product that could help sustain this planet, cleanly and efficiently. Apart from thoughts of cars, boats, houses and holidays - helping family, friends, and community - l am truly interested to know what you guys and gals out there hope to do once or if we should be so lucky. Obviously, its fun to speculate on SP if all goes to plan. For me, its the house paid, a better garden, making sure any immediate friends and family are helped. And of course, the higher the SP, the more l hope to do something in the community. Just what, l am not sure. Anyone out there thought about this? Not looking for a 'love-in', but am certainly not interested in engaging detractors with agendas.
    Last edited by Flipper1970: 11/11/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.001(25.0%)
Mkt cap ! $20.79M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ $19.60K 4.009M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
38 26023646 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 23437210 29
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VRC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.