VRC 33.3% 0.4¢ volt resources limited

A Thread For True Believers, page-2

1. 1,658 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 377
    I was watching this for over a year as MOZ, when I finally made the jump it began to grow almost immediately, I was very pleased. Have had the opportunity to increase my holding to a position which makes me very confident, am happy to hold through production etc, is my best performing stock over the past 12 months hands down.

I have no problem with other opinions, however the constant crap that goes on just baffles me, I dont understand the need some have to attempt to belittle others, anonymous posters on a stock forum that they have no relationship with, I just put it down to the unfortunate human condition that rears its ugly head from ugly quarters without provocation.

Its pretty simple, if you are not invested, don't comment, why would you? If you are from a 'competing' company, worry about your own investment, throwing insults at posters on a 'non held' forum just strips credibility from anything posted elsewhere and gets one labeled as the 'idiot' now on 'ignore'. What a shame if you actually had something credible to add to another forum that never gets read due to your 'ignore' status, pretty soon you are the only kid in the playground, talking to yourself, and that's kinda sad.

Good luck I say to all investors, in whatever stock they have invested in, I won't rubbish your forum, don't rubbish mine.

As for VRC, nothing is free in life and there is no such thing as a perfect ride, I look forward to the trips and falls as much as the excitement of the achievement at the end of the rainbow. See you at the pot of gold.

PS: To answer your question re 'IF"... pay off debt and help kids.
    Last edited by madgwick: 11/11/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.001(33.3%)
Mkt cap ! $16.63M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $400 100K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
39 32229721 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 5427448 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.09am 20/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VRC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.