ADO 0.00% 1.9¢ anteotech ltd

a time for patience

1. 188 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 136
    Hi gang,

I'm sure I'm not the only holder that is disappointed at the SP's retreat of late. As my disappointment (that had been building for about 2 weeks now) felt like it was getting towards the point of me commencing a trading parcel again I received a call from a research analyst from my cfd provider. He asked about my trading of late to which my response was pretty boring.

I told him the bulk of my money was tied up in a speccie bio company which I have an unhealthy love affair with. When I told him it was ado, he mentioned that he has another client who also loves the stock. While he knows little about ado and is a tech analyst, he has an impressiv cv having worked for some major institutions in London. His advise to me was nothing new but finally sunk in. He said if you are going to invest in a stock like ado, you need to forget about charts..etc. If you have the belief and done as much due diligence as possible, you should either dive in feet first and accept that you'll arrive whereever the tide takes you, or you wait until the water is a bit calmer, even tough you'll miss the start of the fun. He said that the majority of instos take the latter approach. Therefore, if the money does come, it will be quick as the instos are all in it together.

I, like a few here have jumped in the deep end with ado and will accept whatever comes my way. The moral of my story is patience. Patience is required whenyou want to become an over night success.

I'm signing off for a while. GLTA.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.