AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Im looking at getting another parcel at these prices, but like...

1. 500 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 62
    Im looking at getting another parcel at these prices, but like many of yall have said, the dealings on friday have left a bad taste in my mouth. What cant be understated is that effect the friday sell off had on sentiment.

While the numbers look good, and are getting closer to fair value (they wont ever drop to my calculated value) Im still a bit apprehensive that something is being kept from us. So rather than jump in and risk the SP dropping further, Im waiting till the end of the week/ start of next week and seeing whats what.

If SP is anywhere in the 10-12c range at the end of the week thats a pretty good indication that the volatility is slowing and then maybe I'll be buying more.

While Im still in, and positive on the company, I must disagree that now is the time to buy. Accumulate perhaps if youre sitting on a phat profit, but might be better waiting a couple of weeks if you wanna get in on it. I see it heading down before it comes back up, just IMO, but no one wants to see rookies get burned <3. I posted the other day about my personal goals for this bad boy, but if your own research is giving you pointing you to buy now then by all means!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.