AVR 2.20% $22.25 anteris technologies ltd

mate, if anyone could predict the start, duration and/or the...

1. 303 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 113
    mate, if anyone could predict the start, duration and/or the competition of any war, there would be no war because that knowledge would negate either sides advantage.
    so, I would say, what's changed is the conditions of the war/situation.
    I think the only mistake WP made was to give a timeline. never give a timeline to anything you can't control.
    to be fair, I don't think anyone thought this was real enough to last more than a few weeks, just some guys waving their personal swords at each other in the sunlight. however, the swinging advanced to punches and here we are.
    IMO the second 5 patients in that study would be nice, but are they really necessary if it is an extra project anyway? We will eventually get approval to do trials in the US, so it's not a set back, it's just we've had our speed up card put to one side. everything else is on track no matter how impatient we get, we're in a great spot IMO!

everyone can argue until the cows come home, just have a look at reality of the situation, please.
    I'd rather the conversation be around what we can control. for example, we've got an Aussie surgeon on board, is there a possibility of or timeframe/hurdles we need to overcome to get a trial in Australia?

I have said before, while it's nice to get any available news, I do believe that the timing of some news would have a far greater impact if released in an order of impact.
    my example was; the beats test. if we have reached a fail point (before or after 1 billion beats) or still going, both will be significant in relation to current valves. but what's the point of releasing that information now? it would not have any influence on the SP. however if we released that information after the FDA approves our submission, then, now that's impactful. just my opinion.

most of the market is down. a lot of investors pull their money out during times of unrest. that's ok, that's their strategy and/or current needs (everyone is on a different journey). i completely understand the unrest for long term holders that are close to or retired and need results now. the unfortunate thing is no one can predict what influences we can't control, if we could, we'd all be rich.

do what's best for you. I'm holding strong, but I am currently very lucky as I don't need to draw on the funds I have invested yet. I will hold strong for as long as I can with the goal to hold to the finish line.
    GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$22.25
Change
-0.500(2.20%)
Mkt cap ! $427.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
$22.76 $23.07 $22.25 $53.92K 2.369K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 243 $22.11

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$22.68 683 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.44am 29/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.