SP8 0.00% 0.7¢ streamplay studio limited

Hello again, cso1, yes there has been too much brain power and...

1. 9,397 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1344
    Hello again, cso1, yes there has been too much brain power and emotion wasted on GIP over so many years, I can't argue with that. It is also true that just about anyone who has touched GIP in the past decade has come away the loser. It's no wonder that the SP is on the floor.
    Now we have Mr.G, himself wearing losses, seemingly determined to push forward and he may well succeed, even if only because he has the clout and can give the backing that JT couldn't.
    It's been quite an experience for me, too, one that I wouldn't repeat if the same opportunity arose today; think back on some of the characters who've posted here but we don't hear from anymore, such as: (in no particular order!)
    Capt Salty, Cowboy, Domum, Princess1, Dean(the machine), Bergler, Transmeta, Scarva(OK, he still lobs from time to time as LRTF), Riverboat(I know he still reads), even Vespa has gone quiet in recent years. It's a fair bet that they are all nursing losses or have just dumped and quit. There will be many others who don't spring to mind immediately, a sorry story.
    But as I wrote the other day, there is still hope as long as Mr. G keeps his nerve and stays focussed - it is probably too late now for long term holders to expect much of a return, but it will be interesting to see what happens if the project gets over the line.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP8 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.