AIM 6.34% 75.5¢ ai-media technologies limited

a tinge of boredom, page-12

1. 12,599 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1792
    Well d,

The li -lo for Mf will need to be made of reinforced, pre stressed concrete as I hear he is getting rather rotund with all this newly acquired loot.
    I find the whipshaws of AIM tend to drive me slightly insane, to the extent that I now spend the evening outside in the dog kennel whilst the dog takes pride of place in which ever part of the home is chosen. I was going to say with my wife, but that may be a little close to the bone. oops.
    As I continue to sink into a state of mild concussed confusion over the AIM saga, I look back on the happy go lucky, positive guy I was - and now as I ponder in the mirror in the morning, I look across and see the zinc cream and immediately start a series of convulsions on th bathroom floor.
    It is with delight that I continue on this path as I now have that permanant smile that is possessed by those unfortunates like myself who have lost that link to reality.
    I dont blame it all on AIM, its just the 18 bottles of red that I must consume in the dog kennel so that I can get a good nights sleep and then face the stock market performance of AIM the next day.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AIM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.