NAG 9.09% 1.0¢ nagambie resources limited

A Toll Mill on the horizon at NAG?

1. 55,295 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1013
    WARNING WARNING WARNING

This news may upset some NAG downrampers

This has been advertised on the Strathbogie Shire Council website. Great news for NAG and it's gold plans.

THE PROPOSAL

Gold Toll Treatment Plant and Tailings Storage Facility

Nagambie Resources Limited (NRL), in partnership with Golden Camel Mining (GCM), propose to operate an oxide-gold toll treatment plant and tailings storage facility at the NAGAMBIE MINE, located approximately 8 km east of the Nagambie Township.

Partnership

NRL provides the highly suitable legacy mine site that has been used for mining purposed since 1989. GCM provides world’s best practice processing facility construction and operating experience.

World’s best practice facility

The proposed facility would be a ZERO RELEASE operation facility. The toll treatment plant will have the capacity to process 180,000 tonnes of ore per annum using proven Carbon in Leach (CIL) technology to extract gold and silver. The waste rock (tailings) would be stored in geotextile tubes (geotubes) and dry-stacked in a tailings storage facility that eliminates the risks associated with traditional storage of tailings in large dams. The facility would operating 24 hours per day receiving 21 ore truck deliveries each day

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NAG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
-0.001(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $7.966M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ $2.394K 222.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 414066 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 999344 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NAG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.