PEN 4.55% 11.5¢ peninsula energy limited

a traders perspective, chart direction, page-21

1. 4,409 Posts.
    Johno I could not have tried any harder yesterday to warn you. Without saying dump it as a trade you were so caught up with it going to .50.

It is an investors stock I have held it for over a month now. In fact had so much of it had maxed out the credit cards as well. My buy order is back in, I even hinted at that by saying I was buying more.

I said once those sellers built up a wall, that was it and i had in the past tried to buy into it to encourage other buyers in but didnt work. That is true I did that, once the wall there she takes a little trip back

Others in the forum also tried to send out the hints to you, but you remained bullish throughout. I am not going to go screaming altogether sell, sell sell when it is clearly not a sell type stock

In face when I sold out wasnt convinced I was doing the right thing and worried that would have to pay more to get back in.

Anyway call it as you will, I tried hard though to warn yourself but not cause any concern to longer term holders. I am not going to say anymore about it here or there. I truly was trying to act in your best interest but keep it a soft warning

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.5¢
Change
0.005(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $366.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.0¢ 11.5¢ 10.5¢ $2.185M 19.39M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 1892350 11.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.5¢ 3719 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PEN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.