CNP 0.00% 4.0¢ cnpr group

a trading halt should be forced on cnp

1. 245 Posts.
    with the latest piece of bad news dropped on punters after market close on Friday on top of "stories" circulating of people looking at CNP adds even more urgency for a complete and full disclosure of its current position.

I believe ASIC and the ASX should move urgently to suspend CNP,until every piece of detail is in the market.

CNP has been selective in its releases and this latest piece of hedging news would have been known when CNP couldn't renegotiate this debt which has to be completed by Feb 15th.

Shareholders and the broader market have been unaware of the complete situation of CNP and little wonder some heavyweights have exited CNP

I feel sorry for those who are buying and trying to trade CNP when not all the facts are before them.

This is fast becoming a farce and a bigger embarrasment is the lack Monday of intervention by the ASX and ASIC.

The Directors of CNP should call for a trading halt and get everything on the table...if not the ASX and ASIC should move to suspend the shares before trading on Monday.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.