CZN 11.1% 0.5¢ corazon mining limited

A Trip Down Memory Lane

1. 3,864 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1286
    Well let's kick it off by going back to the year of 2014 here's a snippet from others on Memory Lane.redface.png

Post # 13356846

TUR is dead and buried now what about our Canadian nickel project. Indonesia has put a cat amongst the pigeons re closing nickel mines and we now see the nickel price recovering.

Wouldn't you think taking that into account that a CEO worth his salt would be getting off his arse and kick starting this project as a priority. Just what is he and the board doing to gain back some respect from the disgruntled shareholders who were dudded with the TUR failure?

The way we were updated "eventually" over the withdrawal from the TUR project was a bloody disgrace.

2. 3,864 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1286
    Today's offering down memory lane is still from 2014 postings, will continue on a year to year
    basis to enlighten so many who have no idea about theis company's past History.

Post # 13068247

I find it strange or suspicious that they are already moving to another anomaly, were there was clearly smoke at the other, main target?

and this one

Post # 12806983

Have any long term holders actually spoke with the MD?

Answer to above

Post # 12813849

I had to send 3 emails before I received a response re the drilling, as I was interested in the results to the extension of hole #4 to see if the mineralisation improved at depth.
    As usual, they claimed ASX confidentiality as to why they couldn't give me an answer???
    Which was bull shit as I was only asking "IF" they were going to announce those drill assay results, not when???
    Have now lost all confidence in this company due to their lack of empathy to their shareholders.
    The extensions to Drill hole #4 was IMO completed before Xmas so you dont need to be a Rhodes Scholar to interpret those results!!!

sounds familar eek.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CZN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.001(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $3.34M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $32.57K 6.653M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 752411 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 4148550 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CZN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.