CZN 0.00% 0.5¢ corazon mining limited

A Trip Down Memory Lane, page-2

1. 3,983 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1389
    How good is a trip down Memory Lane really opens up ones insights to what some companies get away with and still 2014 just warming up.

Post #: 13309022 Originally posted by brettnp ↑

brett,"ah man, I was waiting for the next drilling, looked really prospective, given Ni & Cu indications etc ... .. so, where's this leave us chaps, SP is way down anyway, so not much left to lose? Thoughts welcome"......................Now i know why they refused to respond to my communications re when further drilling would commence at TUR.
    Fortunately i sent a complaint to ASIC on the 3rd April re the company's refusal to answer my questions and they responded indicating they were investigating my complaint with Corazon.
    It is now obvious they knew prior to yesterdays quarterly that they were not proceeding with the TUR acquisition and have failed to notify the market in a timely manner.I will now be making further contact with ASIC notifying them of this breach of ASX rules and seeking recompense of my losses.Another case of WA crooks rorting the system? Good luck,dapper

CZN Price at posting: 1.0¢

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CZN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.339M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 5001440 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 219995 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.16pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CZN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.