CZN 11.1% 0.5¢ corazon mining limited

Firstly, you didn't answer my actual question but just decided...

1. 465 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 76
    Firstly, you didn't answer my actual question but just decided to throw more rocks, thinking that you scored a point, even though you didn't. That does prove to me though that you have no interest in a discussion, you just want to bully people in agreeing with your position.

Secondly, I was already invested in CZN before Terry Streeter came on board but I did decide to increase my holdings when he joined (bad, bad me). I also decided that I would stay in the game longer as a result of his involvement as I think it's fair to say that I would expect that he knows more than I do about what is going on at CZN. Obviously, not more than you and Y4 because you two know it all.

In answer to the question you posed, from the outside looking in, it doesn't look like he's done much since he joined, but THE FACTS ARE that neither you or I ACTUALLY TRULY KNOW what he has done behind the scenes as we only know what the ASX chooses to let us know. So once again, I choose to remain in, knowing that I might lose a chunk of my money but also that it might turn into a multi bagger for me.

Going by your posts, you are another one of those posters that posts A LOT on company forums you are not invested in and that you sold whatever shares you had in CZN back in March 2020. Just another question that I'm hoping you will answer because you haven't answered any so far, why do you remain on this forum if you no longer hold shares in CZN? I can only guess that you and Y4 know each other and one of you feel that the other needs moral support given that most other posters continually disagree with your approach to this forum.

Maybe, you just feel the need to help THE NEWBIES make decisions on what to invest in and that this makes you feel like your doing some good for the world.
    Last edited by cableguy1411: 14/03/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CZN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.001(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $3.34M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $32.57K 6.653M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 752411 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 4148550 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CZN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.