FBR 0.00% 2.5¢ fbr ltd

A trip to FBR facility

1. 25 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 21
    Hi All
    Let me start by offering a disclaimer of sorts - the following is my observations and opinions based on my analysis of the threads on here and my trip out to the FBR facilities today.

Firstly however I would like to thank everyone who has contributed fact based analysis on FBR over the pat three years I have been on this web site. Yes, there is a bit of "hand bags at dawn", bickering but for those of you who have taken the time to put forward fact based opinions I say thank you.

Secondly, I would like to add my agreement to the Tsunami of evidence and examples that have clearly demonstrated the management of FBR to be unable and not worthy of their positions and the responsibility they have to their own professional integrity and most importantly to the FBR shareholders. I could go on but what would be the point?

So to the main reason for my first post. I decided to take a trip out to the FBR facilities today. For those of you not familiar with Perth they are located in Maida Vale which is a light industrial area that still has private dwellings from years gone by. One of these dwellings is directly opposite the FBR main ware house. To sum up my takings from this trip it is best to quote my chat with a guy (lets call him Jim) who lives in this dwelling.
    Q1 - So has there been any work, noise or action you have noticed next door?
    A1 - " Nothing for weeks. They used to have hundreds of people come into the sheds but nothing for a long time. Only thing has been many sea containers being filled up about four weeks ago. Nothing other than that."
    Q2 - Has there been any builds outside lately?
    A2 "No"
    Q3 - Is there any noise indication of activity within the facility?
    A3 " No - not for a very long time"
    The conversation went on like this for a bit then Jim summed it all up brilliantly. He stated " from everything I have seen and heard it seems these guys thought they were Google but had nothing ready to sell. The shit has hit the fan and I am glad I don't own one single share!"

To finish I went down Sultana road a little bit to FBR's other office - the tumble weeds were deafening!

God I hope I am wrong but I fear another good idea gone at the expense of shareholders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $111.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.5¢ 2.6¢ 2.5¢ $19.04K 755.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 1797438 2.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.5¢ 2500000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.55pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.4¢
  Change
0.000 ( 7.69 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.5¢ 2.6¢ 2.4¢ 707625
Last updated 15.53pm 03/05/2024 ?
FBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.