ADY 0.00% 0.9¢ admiralty resources nl.

How many discussions does it take to work out a million dollar...

1. 109 Posts.
    How many discussions does it take to work out a million dollar deal? answer many many many and its like a refining process, with each turn of the refining cylce bringing you closer to completion and a contract that is signed is signed by two partys, both willing and happy to make the deal work. Both parties have nothing to gain by dragging their feet, so imo, both are working to come to an agreement asap. From what i can see, we have two very willing parties, and 9 out of 10 boxes ticked before the deal is signed.

If ADY can get the 40m facility and the 200m facility then they have plain sailing to ramping up production of IO and lithium. I guess they will be about 6-12 months behind schedule, but as an investor, i am more worried about IF they get there. IF they do, it will be worth my wait, even if it takes an extra year.

The market hates the uncertainty around this company and would prefer to short it than back it in atm. The only argument we are having is long term fundamental traders vs short term traders.

This environment is moody and dark and perfect bargain hunters territory - but the hunter needs to be willing to sit on this longer term to realise his bargain, this could go to 10c still who knows, sanity prevails only in the longer term

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $14.66M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 0.9¢ $9.574K 959.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 480800 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 500000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.