IXR 0.00% 0.6¢ ionic rare earths limited

Blythefan - excuse me butting in, but isn't Cairn Hill to be a...

1. 20 Posts.
    Blythefan - excuse me butting in, but isn't Cairn Hill to be a DSO operation with upgrading to happen in China? The way I read the announcement, it's the Chinese who will pay for the upgrader.

"In terms of the agreement, Tonghua Mining will purchase 100% of the production of Cairn Hill
    ROM ore from the initial project at approximately 1.2 million to 1.4 million tonnes per year, for a 3
    year period, subject to extensions, at market related prices, for both the magnetite and contained
    copper. The ore will be sold on a FOB basis with the target shipping specification averaging >55%
    Fe and 0.43% Cu. The prices are benchmarked using international traded prices with adjustments
    being made for processing and logistics costs.

Tonghua Mining plans to construct a processing facility in China to process the Cairn Hill ore to
    produce a high grade magnetite concentrate and a copper / gold concentrate. Tonghua Mining
    also has the first right of acceptance for any additional production over the 1.4 million tonnes per
    year."

Any way of contacting you offline? Doesn't seem to have a PM option on this site and I'd be interested in picking your brain on a few plays I follow in Canada.

If you want, send me an email to [email protected].

cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IXR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $29.21M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.7¢ 0.6¢ $26.72K 4.441M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
41 30298921 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 6531832 17
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IXR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.