BQT bqt solutions limited

a very big congratulations, page-40

1. 2,922 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    re: hot stuff I can not believe the rubbish I am reading, it reminds me of a bunch of fools around a two-up ring.
    The only saving grace is the ASX forced BQT to announce a trading halt, so that everyone gets a chance to read the announcement before it trades again.
    BQT DO NOT have a unique product, they have massive competition, and they are desperate to raise funds, this is a fact.....you only have to read their last quarterly report to confirm.
    Out of their last nine deals they have reported one contract value of $150 over a 5 month period, this was a government contract and yet Bazzaroid argues they can not release the sort of information because of security reasons (yeah right !).

Most of the holders that are jumping for joy have been nursing huge losses including Bazzaroid (also know as back door Barry).
    If BQT announce a big deal on Tuesday it WILL be on slim margins, or one of a hundred companies would have taken the job.
    If they do announce the contract size you can bet they won't announce the estimated profit margin, because the market would laugh at it.

Bazzaroid is quick to draw a comparison to the SKG deal ($29 million for a $6 million profit margin) lets see if BQT have the guts to do the same.

P.s. Bazzaroid, what will you do when Jason finds out ? How low can you get !

Tex.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BQT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.